Friend Date at Xscape!

One of my best friend's and I haven't properly hung out since Christmas! We went to a local entertainment zone called Xscape, had fun bowling and ate at TGI Friday's before shopping at Freeport. The next day, my mother, sister and I, headed shopping to town, Leeds and had lunch at Cafe 43. We also went house hunting!

Click here to see the vlog or watch below!

It's always nice to catch up with friend's and it was well overdue. I'm still in shock that I won both games of bowling and how amazing was it that I got a strike on camera! Can you tell I was shocked!? Ha.

Apparently, Hannah watches all my vlogs and sometimes reads my blog so...hi B!

I think I'm a little addicted to TGIs, it's just a super yummy alternative to Italian. Italian will always be my favourite type of food but it is defintely overdone sometimes so it's nice to have another restaurant to fall back on.

To keep the day a little cheaper, we headed over to Freeport. Although it's now known as Junction 39, I will always know it as Freeport. It's a supposedly cheap shopping outlet but the sweets are pretty much regular price. I guess they can't sell out of season food.

The next day, it was a mother daughter date filled with lots of tasks. I had to do a couple of things in town but then we went to Cafe 43. It's seriously heaven on Earth. It's a small cafe next door to my old high school so it brings back a lot of memories, but it has the best cupcakes ever! I could eat them all day, every day!

After, we headed to Leeds to do a little bit of clothes shopping and return my Lipsy dress. I ended up getting the slightly smaller size which fitted at the back better. It's such a stunning blush pink floating dress.

On the way home, we called in to a couple of show homes. Mum has officially announced she has put the house up for sale due to financial reasons. It's sad but everyone seems excited to move. I love looking at new homes but it's usually for my benefit, not the family home.
I'm heading off to London this weekend for a long weekend away with my dad. Stay tuned for next week's vlog or vlogs!

Comments