2017 Resolutions!

Like always, whether you make goals or resolutions at the start of the year, monthly or even daily the most important thing to remember is how you should make them. Be SMART (Specific Measurable Attainable Relevant Time) with them and you can succeed!

It's so fun looking back on my 2015 and 2016 Resolutions. I can't wait to keep the tradition going but I thought I'd first look back at how I did with my resolutions of last year and review them.

So straight up, I didn't pass my driving test but as sad as that was, I'm no longer too bothered about that. I've decided I don't NEED to be able to drive until I leave London so I'm quite happy to wait until I graduate...or until I fail...whichever comes first.

Work out at least 4 times a week. I actually did start this year really well but I think 4 was always going to be a big ask. I kept up twice a week well into the summer until I had the accident and since then, because I'm so limited, I just haven't got back into which is so bad so I defintely need to squeeze some time out for it. Similarly, eat less was just broadest of goals. Really Hannah?!

I'm actually really proud of how much more positive I was last year! I think with everything that happened, Year 1 just made me so much stronger and gave the mindset of what will be will be. That follows on into stress less so yes, it worked!

Finally, I did indeed achieve my last goal too. Not once but twice with both Paris, France and Morocco being new places for me. While I didn't necessarily get to explore Morocco, I did explore as much as humanly possible in Paris within 3 days. I loved it!

This year, I haven't actually got anything in mind of what I want to have as goals. Instead I have some, I guess, whole person things I want to work on.
  • I want to be happy. 
  • I want to make more time for family. 
  • I want to rush less. 
  • I want to help people more. 
  • I want to heal my ankle. 
What are your 2017 goals? Best wishes for the new year!

Comments