No Longer a Teen! - 20th Birthday Haul!

So last Thursday was my 20th birthday! I actually can't believe I'm no longer a teenager. I never feel like a birthday makes me feel that much older but going from saying that I'm 19 to saying that I'm 20 year old is so crazy to me! It really does make you sound so much older...it's kind of freaky. To see how I celebrated click here for pictures or watch the vlog here


I was planning on wearing one of my new dresses from the Sprinkle of Glitter collection but I ended up wearing a simple outfit from Dorothy Perkins jeggings, top and flip flop combo with my second day curls. 

As I'm getting older now - unfortunately - you get less and less presents but also more expensive ones. I did get a fair amount of money but it's not quite as fun to open!

From my mum I got an Anna Saccone Zodiac necklace which you can get on Stilnest. I've followed Anna on Youtube for ages and have wanted a necklace ever since she announced they were to be released but I've never quite thought the money was worth it, to buy for myself. But I love it! It's so gorgeous!

From my sister I got a OPI nail varnish that I had on my Wishlistr. For anyone who wants to be surprised with presents but also wants to like them, Wishlistr is a great way to give out to family and friends (that ask of course) but so that you don't know who is, if anyone, getting what. I've used it for the past 3 years and love it! The colour is OPI Pink Flamenco; I love my baby pink I have but I wanted something a little brighter for summer.

While my cousin got a very delicate, gold bracelet with a feather design to match hers. I think I have enough jewellery to last a lifetime!
My grandma bought me my Wimbledon tickets so I'm really excited to go again this year because last year was pretty incredible! :)

For some family friends we've known forever, I got some gorgeous roses in white and rose which took me ages to set up but I now love!

And from my friend from school, who really shouldn't have got me anything, my favourite scent from Body Shop! I love the mango :)

TGI Friday's also left a gift at the table! This massive balloon hat! I was way too embarrassed to wear it in the restaurant but I secretly love it and think it's pretty fantastic!

Thank you to those who got me gifts and to everyone who left sweet happy birthday comments. Even a quick 'happy birthday' really warms my heart when I'm home alone.

Ps. I'm almost 100% sure that my dad and older sisters will give me gifts when I next see them so I'll update when I get them.

Comments

  1. If you are going for finest contents like myself, just
    go to see this website all the time since it provides feature contents, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment