September Favourites 2015!

Over the past few months I've fallen in love with a number of products so I finally thought I would share my favourites!
Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Shampoo and Conditioner - The most amazing smelling hair products I have ever used and I have repurchased already!
Bare Mineral Well-Cared for Brush Conditioning Shampoo - I've mentioned this in my make-up brush washing post here but I think it's made the brushes feel in much better condition. 
Smoothie Mug - I love how much more you want to drink healthy smoothies when you have a pretty cup and a straw! :) 
Spin for Perfect Skin - I seriously think it's made my skin so much clearer. Just by spending a few extra minutes by acne has definitely reduced. Click here to see it in action. 
NutriBullet - Of course, my smoothie making product have made me eat more fruit and vegatables and in return feel better about myself. You can find some recipes under Recipes or the Healthy Living Pages. 
Thornton's 10 Mini Chocolate Fudge Brownies - And because everyone needs a balanced diet here are my favourite treat!
Lush's Eau Roma Water - A toner I love. See it in action here
Lush's Mask of Magnaminty - My favourite green exfoliating mask.

Comments