Holiday Reading List

As everyone knows, or at least should know by now, one of my favourite things to do is read! So when I recently went on holiday to Egypt I took my Kindle and a trilogy to read.

Given the fact that that I had 3 busy trip days and was only there a week, I hadn't thought I would get the chance to read more than maximum of 4 but I ended up reading 8! Eek...that's even a lot by my standards, but given the fact I hardly read while at university I think I'm just trying to catch up on all that I've missed. 

Hopefully I'll have a chance to write all the reviews soon, but it the meantime know that I enjoyed every single book.  

Click the links of the names on where to buy the books on Amazon. Note that links show the Kindle price but the physical form of the book can be found and changed if you scroll down a little :)


Whether these are your type of genre or not, I hope it inspires you to read more and love every moment. Happy reading! 

Comments