Leeds Clothing Haul and Movie Night!

So after an early morning star with a driving lesson and the worst night's sleep (for some reason I kept waking up shivering), mum, Jess, her boyfriend and me went to Leeds to go shopping. To be honest, it's as close as Trinity Walk Wakefield because we live right in the middle of both so either or is easy.

Mini Clothing Haul:
It was a really long and tiring day but it was relatively successful - for me! I had vouchers for Victoria Secret PINK! and Accessorize but unfortunately I didn't find anything I loved in Accessorize.

Pink:
A beautiful thin, almost linen-like material, hoodie. It has a peekaboo back which I think looks stunning and will be perfect to wear to the beach.




LUSH:

I've really wanted a mask since I've watched a few YouTuber's give reviews and so when my favourite (sounding) mask was on special offer I decided to treat myself to 'Mask of Magnaminty'.
A multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle yet effective ingredients to clean, calm and clear the skin. Easily smoothed over the skin, this mask is made with peppermint oil to stimulate, marigold oil and chlorophyllin to treat the skin; evening primrose seeds and aduki beans to gently exfoliate as you remove it. You can use this mask anywhere.
My mum's always saying I need to start using toner so I also treated myself to a 'Eau Roma Water'.
This is an elegant formula that’s suitable for even the most sensitive skins. Rose water will help to calm and reduce redness, whilst lavender water will balance and soften the skin. This was created as a way to hydrate and soothe the skin both gently and effectively. Use it for a quick, refreshing spritz or to remove any traces of makeup or cleanser.
Both products are supposedly good for spots so hopefully I will find good results!

Pandora:
Every time anything big happens in my life, I like to get a specific charm to remember it. I went to Wimbledon for the first time this year and so I bought the little tennis racket charm.



BareMinerals:
Not an essential but while I was in town, I decided to grab a new 'Mineral Veil' as mine has finally run out...after 5 years! I also picked up a 'Brush Shampoo' because my brushes have gone really rough since I've started to wash them and so this apparently 'protects the integrity of the mineral compounds'.

For lunch/tea we went to Bella Italia, for the worst service and food imaginable. The staff were rude and ignorant; the food cold and soggy because it was left waiting for over 10 minutes. Not to worry, I've filled in a complaint form.

When mum and I got back from dropping Jess and Josh off, we had a movie night. Supposedly just the two of us, but constant interruptions throughout courtesy of Stuart who had been drinking for over 9 hours straight, didn't help make the movie more enjoyable.

Comments