Race Weekend: Outfit of the Day

Hi Everyone,


As you know I am a massive Formula One fan and this weekend I travelled to Milton Keynes for the British Grand Prix 2014. 

It was an amazing experience as said in my previous post. 

Wednesday 02/07/14:
I wore a long tunic top that is about 5 years old. It has holes in now but It is so comfy and a really pretty colour! This was paired with black leggings from Warehouse coating £14, black FitFlops and a paired this with a brown leather jacket from Joe Browns, an online company, costing around £30 I think. I wore my heart necklace half rose gold and half Sterling silver, from my father 3 Christmases ago...my favourite necklace! 

Thursday 03/07/14: 

I wore a grey horse top from Dorothy Perkins, around £15 I think, paired with turquoise jeggings from Dorothy Perkins and my black FitFlops. The same necklace again.

Friday 04/07/14: 


I wore a blue dress from Dorothy Perkins prices at £12. It is so comfy and in the summer I wear it as a dress and winter it can be worn with leggings so win-win. Again I wore my black FitFlops and my heart necklace half rose gold and half Sterling silver, from my father 3 Christmases ago...my favourite necklace! It was a really hot, sunny day so my black sunglasses finished the outfit. I'm sorry but I can't remember where they are from  because I got them from the airport on the way to Iceland last year 😂

Saturday 05/07/14: 


I wore Team McLaren's Female Jenson top from McLaren F1 Team's online shop costing £29.99 and leggings Warehouse at £14. The same FitFlops and a little cardigan that is long sleeved and goes down to about mid-thigh. 
As you can see, my niece Bop wanted in on the action. 

Sunday 06/07/14: 


Today Jenson Button organised a special day in rememberence of his father, known as Papa Smurf, and to celebrate he designed this special pink shirts. I wore my Pink for Papa top from McLaren F1 Team's online shop again priced at £29.99, black jeggings from Dorothy Perkins £19.99 and pink pumps from Deuchland £12.99 and my jacket from Joe Browns again. 
I wore the necklace from my sisters! See previous posts for details.

Stay tuned! Hannah xxx

Comments